Health Services. . . .
We offer a multitude of services to insure the continued health of your pet including, but not limited to:
- Spaying / Neutering:
- Dogs, Cats, Rodents (rats, guinea pigs, etc.), rabbits, etc.
- Mass removal(s) / Biopsies
- Routine Dentistry
- Physical check-ups
We also have a fully functional lab to provide swift diagnostics thereby allowing us to properly and effectively treat your pet's ailment.
We also offer a variety of other services to care for and maintain your pets health, including:
- Bathing and after-bath brush-out services
- Pet foods (Science Diet, Purina, etc.)
- Pharmacy for all your pet's medications
- Nutritional Counseling
- Hospitalization for sick pets or pets that require daily medications while you are away
- Heart worm preventative for your dog is recommended all year round.
NOTE: Heart worm check is required every year, even if on preventative.
- Annual exams are strongly recommended, bi-annually for seniors
- Senior pets should get blood work at least once a year to ensure your pet's health.
- Feline and canine distemper combo +rabies. Please call for more info.
- NOTE: Without annual exams, we cannot legally prescribe medication.